CUSTOM ROM [ROM][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.5 [A6000][OMS][28-Sep-2017]

RugaL

Simdualero de Oro
Móvil
Lenovo K3 Note
Pues aunque no la he probado, he visto que un usuario se ha currado una adaptación para el Lenovo K30-W, por lo que creo que tiene que estar aquí el hilo.

[ROM][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.5 [A6000][OMS][28-Sep-2017]

XDA:smile:evDB Information
RR-N, ROM for the Lenovo A6000/Plus

Contributors
dev_harsh1998, mshoaib7, Has.007, Varun Date
Source Code: ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-02-12
Last Updated 2017-09-27

Tan sólo hay una cosa que no funciona (y que es una de las cosas que pasa con muchas roms que he probado), y es que no funciona la conexión LTE 4G correctamente.
The system works perfectly, except for one thing. If you enable LTE in SIM settings, you will get LTE speeds, but sometimes network connectivity will be lost and system will prompt you to choose a SIM card again. So there appears to be a slight incompatibility between K30-W and A6000. Personally, I don't need LTE. I get about 8 Gbps on 3G, which is more than enough

Aquí dejo el tutorial:

Tutorial for K30-W users who want to install this ROM - Post #641

Tutorial for K30-W users who want to install this ROM
Download and extract this A6000 firmware which is suitable for K30-W.

This will completely erase data on your phone, including internal storage, so make sure to backup everything you need. The package contains QcomDLoader utility, but I've had better results with Qualcomm QFIL utility. There are numerous tutorials on the net so I won't get into details here. This is a potentially dangerous step, though you should theoretically always be able to enter emergency download (EDL) mode and reflash.

How to enter EDL mode:

Method 1: Turn off your phone and turn it back on while holding volume up. Bootloader should appear. Choose "download".
Method 2: If you are on any CM-based ROM, method 1 will probably not work. In that case, enable USB debugging, connect phone to the PC and issue command "adb reboot edl".
Method 3: If you can't get into system or recovery, turn on your phone while holding volume down. You should be in fastboot mode. Connect phone to the PC and issue command "fastboot reboot emergency".
Method 4: If your phone is completely bricked, remove the battery and plug in USB cable while holding volume up. Sometimes this worked for me immediately, and sometimes it put the phone in ADB mode, so I was able to use "adb reboot edl".

Sometimes I needed multiple tries to enter EDL mode - in the end I didn't even know how I did it. I don't know why it is so difficult. Anyway, QFIL utility needs to show "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" at the top. It will not work otherwise.

After the flash is finished, enter fastboot mode and flash TWRP 3.1.0. Reboot to recovery and make a full backup, so you can always revert to stock ROM if need be.

A6000 has smaller internal storage than K30-W, so at first you will notice that you only have 4.7GB free space. Fortunately, partition size iz OK, only filesystem is shrunk. It will be corrected when you convert the data partition to F2FS (highly recommended). If you don't want to use F2FS, you need to resize filesystem in TWRP or simply convert to F2FS and then back to EXT4.

You may now proceed to install the ROM and gapps. Before that, I highly recommend to convert data and cache to F2FS as described here.

The system works perfectly, except for one thing. If you enable LTE in SIM settings, you will get LTE speeds, but sometimes network connectivity will be lost and system will prompt you to choose a SIM card again. So there appears to be a slight incompatibility between K30-W and A6000. Personally, I don't need LTE. I get about 8 Gbps on 3G, which is more than enough.

Si alguno no le importa lo del 4G y tiene ganas de darle una nueva vida al limoncito...
Suerte!

Puntualización sobre lo que ha dicho RugaL, no es que no le funcione el 4G, es que A VECES, la conexión de red falla y el sistema te pide que elijas una tarjeta SIM de nuevo, pero creo que la solución a eso es sencilla... Voy a probarla y os digo si es así (Esta es la puntualización, ha pasado antes y creo que hay algo durante el flasheo que no va bien y que es lo que hace que la rom pida una y otra vez la SIM).
Por cierto, hay versión de Oreo y Pie para el A6000 y por lo visto son compatibles con el K30-W, solo hay que hacer un pequeño cambio en un archivo, para que muestre correctamente el modelo de Lenovo (que aparezca como K30-W en vez de A6000).
Un saludo a todos.

Última edición:

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás